Let’s face it life doesn’t always go our way. Regardless, of who you are life is full of surprises. It’s best to embrace change and keep moving on. Here are ten tips that can help when life get’s tough:
- They keep in control. They don’t give away their power.
- They stay happy. They don’t complain. They don’t waste energy on things they can’t control.
- They celebrate other people’s success. They don’t resent that success.
- They enjoy their time alone. They don’t fear being alone.
- They expend their mental energy wisely. They don’t spend time on unproductive thoughts.
- They tolerate discomfort. They accept their feelings without being controlled by them.
- They invest their energy in the present. They don’t dwell on the past.
- They are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up.
- They are willing to take calculated risks. They weigh the risks and benefits before taking action.
- They reflect on their progress every day. They take time to consider what they’ve achieved and where they are going.
Start these habits today and little by little you will see your life change. Remember, small steps lead to big steps. Don’t waste your time comparing yourself to others. This will only bring you down in the long run. For more help, please call me at (650) 892-0357.