Valentine's Day is almost here. Unfortunately, a lot of people think it is a Hallmark Holiday. We, at The Gottman Institute know that's not true. This is a chance for you to celebrate love. Make it special and plan a date with your partner. Be adventurous, this will add to your emotional bank account. It's actually like buying stock. This is also a good time to strengthen your Love Maps. Here are a few questions to help:
- Name two of your partner's closest friends.
- What was your partner wearing when you first met?
- What was one of your partner's best childhood experiences?
- What is your partner's largest source of stress?
- Name two of the people your partner admires the most.